Made of treated joint lumbers which derived from hardwood with rotary peeled veneer on the top surface. Joint lumber elements are denatured to upturn the stability, durability, and downturn the deformation of wood against the extreme weather conditions in a tropical climate.
A rotary peeled veneer is then glued with special adhesion upon joint lumber substrate by vacuum compressor which intensifies the smooth finish and the durability for the doors. Finally, doors go through the automatic painting process to get a beautiful and durable finish.
• Superior durability and stability.
• Min warping and shrinking.
• Available in various wood grains.
• Friendly to interior décor.
• Authentic look of wood door
• Budgetary investment.